Is consultation for free ?? ok how much it would cost and…

Customer Question
Hi there is consultation...

Hi there is consultation for free ??

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Ok how much it would cost and which area do cover of consultation ?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Is payment made after the consultation ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

MN

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Well my questions and concern are not crimes or violence> its just immigration and establishing nonprofit organizations or civil rights association

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Was any immigration paperwork filed with the government?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I am from Saudi Arabia living in MN under F1 visa , and I had an issues going back to my home country because of human rights concerns

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 4 days by:
8/2/2017
Lawyer: Van, Retired Judge replied 10 months ago
Van
Van, Retired Judge

Hello, my name is ***** ***** may be able to help you on this. What is the status of your F-1 Visa currently?