Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi,
Experience:  Attorney at Law Offices of Rosenstein & Associates
99622407

I am considering starting a business with this company or

Customer Question

I am considering starting a business with this company or franchise. They sent me a Non disclosure agreement . Do I have to be cautious in signing this ? I read over it but seem to be okay
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i don't think so
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 2 months ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide assistance. Without reviewing the NDA it is difficult to give an unequivocal answer. However, generally NDAs are a standard part of this process. The franchisor wants to protect their information and proprietary details. An attorney should be able to provide a flat fee (very nominal fee) to simply review the NDA and let you know if there is anything of concern.
If you would like, I am a licensed California attorney, we can schedule a premium service call when you can read the NDA to me and I can let you know if there is anything troublesome.
Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions or need anything clarified.

Hi. Did you have any follow-up questions or need me to clarify anything? If not, I would appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (i.e., 4 or 5 stars)(hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!