Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a question about liability for my sister who is

Customer Question

I have a question about liability for my sister who is disabled and was taken advantage of on a Delta flight this past week. She is on Social security and is 54 years old with the capacity of an 8 year old
JA: Does the disability limit any major life activities?
Customer: We paid Delta for a wheel chair service and when her return flight landed in the airport they were suppose to escort her to her next flight. Instead, the individual took her out of the airport to catch a ride and then realized she was suppose to be on a flight. When he returned he could not get her past security. Long story short, we received a call at 10:00 p.m. from the airport half way across the country that my sister missed her flight and what were we going to do about it? She ended staying the night at the airport being supervised and then 24 hours later caught the flight home. There is some concern about her being abused, but she will not talk and to be honest does not understand
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: We were contacted the next day, but no reports. What should we do?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We are not sure what to do?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

What do you want to accomplish?