Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am traveling to Buffaloes, NY on 8/7/2007.. I want to have

Customer Question

I am traveling to Buffaloes, NY on 8/7/2007.. I want to have TSA pre check.. I have used it before without any charges.. Is there a charge for traveling in the US..??
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I am traveling with my 9yr old...
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Sorry for the delay. Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is James.

During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. I do not send that offer, the system does. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.

Also, if you are waiting for a while for my response, it is because we are very busy or I am preparing a response to your question. I promise that I will be here to help you. So please do not click Opt Out and do not close the question. This will only result in further delays while you wait for another Expert. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Please give me some time to consider your question.

I am a little confused. Are you asking if there is a charge to take part in the TSA PreCheck program?

I can also answer questions about the other Trusted Traveler programs, but I just need you to respond to my inquiries.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Stop bothering me..!!! Your site said you would answer within 24 hrs... you lied, leave me alone..

I'm sorry that you feel you are being bothered. I'm only trying to help.

I didn't lie to anyone. I engaged your question and asked you for additional information within the same minute. You did not respond. So please do not lash out at me and say I lied.