Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
How do you a jail jumping case dropped quickly? My friend
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
How do you a jail jumping case dropped quickly? My friend didnt do and was in another jail when court was scheduled and has documentation as proof. How do you avoid extradition extensions for Maine wh… read more
We filed an Unlawful Detainer case against our tenants who
WHGJD
WHGJD, Doctoral Degree
We filed an Unlawful Detainer case against our tenants who are husband and wife. Our onsite manager served the wife the Summons and Complaint but, found out the husband might be in jail because he mig… read more
i need to give temporary custody to my mom as i have a no contact
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
i need to give temporary custody to my mom as i have a no contact order .My husband went to court to get custody & was denied as he molested a child & has beated my children .He is a x-sherriff fired … read more
I am trying to get information on a convicted child molester
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
I am trying to get information on a convicted child molester in Clinch county Georgia. My reason is this: He is in jail and his wife is giving my elderly grandarents this sob story about how he is inn… read more
My son met a girl, who claimed to be 16, they did not have
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
My son met a girl, who claimed to be 16, they did not have any sexual intercourse, they just did some kissing and petting. Someone told him that she was only 14 or 15 he quit seeing her. I guess she g… read more
Dear sirs, A month ago, my 64-year-old husband was sentenced
Ray, Lawyer
Dear sirs, A month ago, my 64-year-old husband was sentenced 50 yrs in prison for possession and contribution of child porns. The prosecutors insisted he had 30,000 copies in his computor, but there w… read more
Antonios meth-addicted aunt was about to lose her kids. She
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Antonio's meth-addicted aunt was about to lose her kids. She accused 17 yr old Antonio of a one time molestation of her 1 yr old and 2 yr old. Her trouble with DFAX disappeared. There was absolutely n… read more
Is it illegal in the state of Georgia for a 41 yo man to have
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
Is it illegal in the state of Georgia for a 41 yo man to have consentual sex with a 17 yo woman. The two people considered would not be married to one another.… read more
I need a lawyer for my husband. When he was between 15-19 a
Ely, Counselor at Law
I need a lawyer for my husband. When he was between 15-19 a man molested him and onec again when he was 20. My husband has never told anyone about what this man had done to him until he was arrested f… read more
My daughter was sexually molested by my ex husband , who then
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
My daughter was sexually molested by my ex husband , who then spent time in jail. Meanwhile, his mother, started harassing our family, going on face book and emailing all of my daughter's friends abou… read more
Im 16 yrs old and I recently ran away from home because my
Expert, lawyer
I'm 16 yrs old and I recently ran away from home because my parents physically abuse me. I got an attorney and we went to court and I am staying with a friend temp. until they decide what to do with m… read more
Question I am with a woman and have been with 5 years. Her
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
Question? I am with a woman and have been with 5 years. Her ex-husband has accussed me of child molestation, in which the case was investigated by local Law Enforcement(poloygraph and Interviews) and … read more
Is it considered statuatory rape when a 14 almost 15
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
Is it considered statuatory rape when a 14 almost 15 year old is going out with an 18 year old with no sexual contact? At the very most, they may kiss, hold hands, and hug. He is committed to the fact… read more
if my husband and i get divorced and we have joint custody ...
soloprac
soloprac, Attorney
if my husband and i get divorced and we have joint custody with me as the primary care giver,will he still have to pay me chil support?… read more
My son has lost a civil appeal in atlanta, Ga. He was
Justice For All
Justice For All, Attorney at Law
My son has lost a civil appeal in atlanta, Ga. He was railroaded in Burke county ga on charges of trespassing and battery. he went to talk to the mother of his 7 year old daughter because his daughter… read more
what are current state laws and statutes in Ga. on ...
Alice Wright
Alice Wright, Research Expert
what are current state laws and statutes in Ga. on sexual assault and penalties associated with that crime. Also do penalties differ depending on the type of victim. (i.e.male,female or elderly… read more
I live in North Georgia (Cherokee County). My husband is ...
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I live in North Georgia (Cherokee County). My husband is serving 20 years to serve in the Georgia prison system for molesting my daughter. He is in South Georgia (Folkston). Where do I file for divorc… read more
i lost custody of my daughter in my last divorce and her ...
Miles
Miles, Attorney At Law
i lost custody of my daughter in my last divorce and her dad and her live with his parents and the grandma takes care of her while her dad is sleeping or off with his 18 yr old girlfriend. i want her … read more