Pediatric dental office treated son for 2 root canals and…

Customer Question
Pediatric dental office treated...

Pediatric dental office treated son for 2 root canals and crowns in 2014, age 16. 3 years later we go to a alternative dentist for toot pain and a general check up . We find out his crowns were not placed to the gum line as his current dentist has shared is not correct care . They also per current dentist cut into a healthy tooth and that should never happen just like the crown placement. He has had to endure hours and hours of dental work. The Pediatric dentist did hours of neglectful work and he now has had to have repair work on a few teeth and has a sequel of problems from some of h

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?

The work. Current dentist was one to show us the damages on the X-rays even and eluded to helping us by writing a letter to that previous dentist or maybe further assistance if we decided to do something about it .

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
7/29/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 9 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?

Also, what state are you in?

Tina, Lawyer