Second opinion] not for sure on were to start, but my fiance…

Customer Question
Second opinion] not for...

Second opinion] not for sure on were to start, but my fiance was facing a homocide case no evidence besides to co-defendant saying he was the driver, the day his court they came with a deal for accessory after the fact max 5 years but we had to take it at that moment, once we took it one of the codefendants who they had evidence on as well as admitting to being there gets set free. after my fiance took the deal which we asked our paid lawyer was he going to be set free and he told us no! once the deal was taken the judge told him that she was not going to give him the max time that she would either do time served, probation, a year in the county or a year in a day in prison. needless to say his points added up to 34 points not enough to go to prison. do you think we can come back and get him a shorter time?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Florida, its four guys involved 3 they have evidence one condom wrapper, two took victim phone making calls and 3 left his wallet my fiance was the only one with no evidence, need less to say the one that took the phone as well as the other guy who dropped his wallet made statements admitting to being there but only the one who dropped his wallet was set free all charges dropped

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No ma'am july 27, 2017my finance was sentenced to 5 years state prison

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
7/29/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

will open this to my colleagues.

Lawyer: Van, Retired Judge replied 11 months ago
Van
Van, Retired Judge

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I think I can help you in this matter. Was this case in state or federal court?