Resident in condominium was seen on film uniting in

Customer Question
Resident in condominium was...

Resident in condominium was seen on film uniting in elevator

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Repotted not filed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Penalty

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
7/28/2017
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As the person who did this is a resident, and presumably an owner in the association, the association can fine the resident for the act, and even sue the resident for the clean-up.

And, the resident can be reported to police and they may choose to pass it on to the county prosecutor's office which might charge a criminal offense such as malicious mischief. Presuming that there was less than $200 in damage, the Crimea would be a second-degree misdemeanor punishable by up to 60 days in jail and a fine.

You may reply to me again if you have additional questions, and I will be happy to continue to assist you.

I am not an employee of this site and I am only paid for helping you when you rate my service to you. Please remember to rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars on your screen (preferably 5-Stars) so that I can be compensated for helping you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours well in 2017,

Doug