I am a pharmacist with Fry's Food and Drugs(division of

Customer Question
I am a pharmacist...

I am a pharmacist with Fry's Food and Drugs(division of Kroger0 last july 8th ,I was terminated without any proof of what that accused me off. I believe it was a matter,that they could not prove. I believe they made up something so that they could terminate me for age and $$$. this last year has been very tough on me and my family. I have exhausted all my funds and am unable to get a job because of my age,even though they will not sy it. my question is this -is it to late to take them to court now. regards

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?

Larry perlstein

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

No this was handles by a pharmacy coordinator and a member of HR along with manager of store

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that at the present time I have exhausted all my funds

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/28/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

What state are you located in?

What date were you terminated?

Lawyer: dianne-cssm,
 replied 11 months ago
dianne-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/law/aku1c-pharmacist-fry-s-food-drugs-division.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.