Went to the hospital with double vision. kept me overnight…

Customer Question
Went to the hospital...

Went to the hospital with double vision. kept me overnight and gave me meds for high blood pressure. a week later got a bill for 24 K, sayed Medicare A not liable for "observation."

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

AZ.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, but I payed the bill, they threatened me with bill collectors.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/28/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?