Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a streamline HAMP modification on my first lien. The

Customer Question
I have a streamline HAMP...
I have a streamline HAMP modification on my first lien. The investor on my second lien is Bank of America. Does a HAMP streamline modification qualify for a 2MP
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I filed a Modification and it was denied. Did not give me a 2MP
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is federal law and not a state law
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
7/28/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. The answer to your question is yes. There is a lot of information regareding it, but if you click here, you can verify the information. Bank of America specifically says: “If you're behind on your home equity loan or line of credit payments, you may be eligible for a state program that makes a one-time contribution to help you avoid foreclosure and make your loan more current.” under their second lien reinstatement program.

Follow up questions are free, so please feel free to ask away. You can also click here in the future to request me individually. If you don’t have any additional questions, were you satisfied with my service today?

Are you sure it does not exclued "STREAMLINE MODIFICATIONS"

Frankly, I am not 100% sure. Because this area is a bit outside my expertise, let me opt out and let someone with better experience help you out.

I have a pro se case in the houston district federal court. Where are you located. Can you handle this case. Do you want to call me and discuss the opportunity. ************

Legal Eagle, Lawyer