OF A, MEMBER OF A ROCKHOUND CLUB. WE ARE RENOVATION A NEW…

Customer Question
I AM MEMBER...

I AM MEMBER OF A

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I AM A MEMBER OF A ROCKHOUND CLUB. WE ARE RENOVATION A NEW BUILDING WE HAVE PURCHASED. CALIFORNIA. WE ARE NON PROFIT, MEMBERS HAVE TO APPLY, BE VOTED IN AND PAY ANNUAL DUES. THE NEW BUILDING HAS SEVERAL BATHROOMD.

Lawyer's Assistant: What's the mission of the nonprofit organization?

TO PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL SCOLARSHIPS AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL. GO OUT TO THE SCHOOLS WITH PRESENTATIONS AND AT THE COUNTY FAIR. tHE CLIB HOUSE IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO DO WE HAVE TO REMODEL ALL BATHROOMS OR IS 1 CENTRALLY LOCATED ENOUGH

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

JUST OUR OBLIGATION FOR PROVIDING MORE THAN 1 BATHROOM

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
7/28/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed CA attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Based on one of my most trusted sources, “Cal-OSHA doesn't have regulations of its own about bathrooms, so OSHA standards apply.” Basically, ere are the standards depending on the # of employees you have

1 to 15..................................................... 1

16 to 35.................................................... 2

36 to 55.................................................... 3

56 to 80.................................................... 4

81 to 110................................................... 5.

111 to 150.................................................. 6

Over 150.................................................... (\2\)

Accordingly, if anyone how many employees you have will depend on the number of bathrooms that you need. Take a look at this scale and you will be able to determine whether you are compliant with federal guidelines.

Follow up questions are free, so please feel free to ask away. You can also click here in the future to request me individually. If you don’t have any additional questions, were you satisfied with my service today?