Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What can bunch of men do who,s lawyer sold our asbestos

Customer Question

what can bunch of men do who,s lawyer sold our asbestos cases to another and said we would get lot of money other from ohio crooked i have proof
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: pa to ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i sent letter to ohio judcial board he lied to them have proof sent them fax sat waiting i have proof he doesn.t work for that law firm but he knows whats going on
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: lawyer here in pa is ? i know hes has property in fla, and almost million dollar house proof
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 2 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.On review of your facts, you have a good case against the lawyer.I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.