Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My case was settled at msc at 110,000, but the attorney

Customer Question
My case was settled...

My case was settled at msc at 110,000

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

But the attorney first called stating it settled for 98then istated I heard 110,00hee the called 1week later with 90,000 as the settlement so I notified the court thre was aproblem how can I have the case overturned and during the proceedings when they reached 90,000the atty left out the buildingstating he has to put money in his pparking meterfor 30mins

Lawyer's Assistant: Has a complaint been filed and served? What are the claims in the case?

California .complained filed served in litigationbut my lawyer was acting weired irrational threatening me to settle call me an addict infront of people outloud mind you I am a medical professional defense is now trying to enforce the settlement at 90,000 but in court when he returned I had been offered 100k ant def atty stated we want to add 10,000so they got up stated110,000 all court documents waited to get the documents

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How can this settlementbe cancelled ifelt the lawyer ihave could not handle my case and had issues stated I was amedical board review causing his pireferral reduced after dr street got closed down

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my phone number is(###) ###-####
Answered in 6 days by:
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us?

Tina, Lawyer