How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My case was settled at msc at 110,000, but the attorney

Customer Question

my case was settled at msc at 110,000
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: but the attorney first called stating it settled for 98then istated I heard 110,00hee the called 1week later with 90,000 as the settlement so I notified the court thre was aproblem how can I have the case overturned and during the proceedings when they reached 90,000the atty left out the buildingstating he has to put money in his pparking meterfor 30mins
JA: Has a complaint been filed and served? What are the claims in the case?
Customer: California .complained filed served in litigationbut my lawyer was acting weired irrational threatening me to settle call me an addict infront of people outloud mind you I am a medical professional defense is now trying to enforce the settlement at 90,000 but in court when he returned I had been offered 100k ant def atty stated we want to add 10,000so they got up stated110,000 all court documents waited to get the documents
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: how can this settlementbe cancelled ifelt the lawyer ihave could not handle my case and had issues stated I was amedical board review causing his pireferral reduced after dr street got closed down
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my phone number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

What is your specific question for us?