Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am looking for an Attorney to represent me, mean while I

Customer Question

I am looking for an Attorney to represent me, mean while I have been on my own. I am requesting to extend time to and asked me to complete a supplemental with specific questions that she has. I need help on how to . I need to know if I need to file a motion wthis form. Do I answer these questions on a legal lined formamat?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Clark County District Court, Las Vegas Nevada.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes, I filed my complaint with the court within the two year limit. I was not aware that I had to file the summons and complaint to the defendants within the 120 days. I have filed a motion to extend time to serve summons and complaint to the court. I went to court on July 11, 2017 in Las Vegas, and the judge needed me to provide her with the attempts that I made to contact the defendants. The Judge asked me to submit a supplemental within ten days. I just able to obtain the minutes from the clerks office this past Tuesday, and I got ill that same night and was admitted into the hospital. I just got home right now and I am trying to complete the supplemental form. I have no Idea how to fill out the supplemental form, and if I need to provide the judge the additional information to her on a legal template with the numbers at the edge?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also need to know if I need to file a motion with this supplemental. I live in California and was assaulted in Las Vegas. Can I E file this info? Thank you for any help that can be provided.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Can you tell me what occurred to initiate the lawsuit?

Since you are not responding to me I will opt out for another Attorney to assist you. Thank you for using JA!

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, do you still require assistance?