Need help with breach of contract. Individual versus

Need help with breach...

Need help with breach of contract. Individual versus bisiness

Lawyer's Assistant: What's the contract for? Who are the parties?

Real estate transaction commission Parties are myself and a real estate consultant

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Charlotte, no however there is mention of NY law in e contract

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thinking, only the two page contract referencing NY law and North Carolina state and federal jurisdiction And I need an attorney who will review the contract, a long sting of emails, and hear the history from me

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/28/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
Well.... It's more complicated than a simple yes or no. How do we proceed with this conversation
Goodness this process is unclear. If there is an attorney out there who can speak now who has experience with Breach of contract, feel free to call(###) ###-####
You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Irwin Law
Phone call session started