Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I think I was scamed by Vibrant Web. They set up a web site

Customer Question

Hi, I think I was scamed by Vibrant Web. They set up a web site store for me to make extra money, and charged me over 3 thousand dollars. Now I can't get hold of them. I have herd they went out of bussiness. What can I do?? Can I get my money back??
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: How can I talk to a lawyer?
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Vermont
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet, that is what I'm trying to find out, what can I do and how?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

Do you have a website or a snail mail address for this company?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
bargainforoutdoors.com
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can't afford the $59.00 right now. I'll get back to you Monday, I should have the money then
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

Thank you. I was probably unclear. I'm asking about Vibrant Web's website, not yours. There are many businesses in the US with that name. In order to try to learn more about why they are ignoring you, I need to look into the company. I want to make sure that I get the correct Vibrant Web.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
All I have is ***** *****(###) ###-####x 6801 or ***@******.***
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Call me Monday.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How did I get charged $42.00 for this??
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

Phone calls are an optional premium service requiring an additional fee. If you want one on Monday, you can opt for it at that time. You can see a phone call option on the question thread. if you can't, i can send you the information.

Meanwhile, we can proceed here.

You have to contact customer service if you have a billing question. I'm just a lawyer here to answer legal questions. If you'd prefer a refund to an answer, contact customer service at***@******.*** and they will oblige you.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

Your payment for the phone call did not go through. I cannot call without authorization from the site. Customer Service will contact you to work that out with you. Meanwhile, let me know if you want to proceed, because it appears you may be more interested in a refund.