Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am trying to get some answers about my attorny's Fees

Customer Question

I am trying to get some answers about my attorny's Fees which they got a summary judgement for The bench trail; is on Aug. 10, 2017. I already paid some of the fees. for the trail week. they did not apply them. They have a summary judgement on a bill I never saw. 45,000.00 I have no more money I already paid 31,000.00 they want another 45,000.00
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: On my behalf no. I am out of money I did go to Hearing the judge was hearing another case. I wanted to talk to him but. he never let me approach the
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: him I had to talk to Judge from the back. I made appointment yesterday to talk to him he was yelling at me telling he was going to collect on my equipment in two weeks sell it and get his money. Scared
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 2 months ago.
what can I answer for you?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can not view your response. I do not know how. Please help me see first resonce
I don't answer yet. I asked if you can clarify what I can answer for you. Rephrase the question