How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am contesting my brother being appointed the executor of

Customer Question

I am contesting my brother being appointed the executor of my mother's estate. He has already stolen her entire life savings. I have bank statements) he owns a printing company and has falsified everything from a p.o.a. to altering mom's will. With undue influence he fixed 65000.00 of life insurance to where I got, 666.67.00. He already sold all of her property except the house. I've contested the appointment of executorship and need an attorney to file for me. I'm in Stockton California
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not for the contest
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Court is scheduled for August 7
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What should I do? The judge told me I better have an attorney and they all act like I can't contest.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Have you or an attorney for you filed any documents in this case?