Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am contesting my brother being appointed the executor of

Customer Question

I am contesting my brother being appointed the executor of my mother's estate. He has already stolen her entire life savings. I have bank statements) he owns a printing company and has falsified everything from a p.o.a. to altering mom's will. With undue influence he fixed 65000.00 of life insurance to where I got, 666.67.00. He already sold all of her property except the house. I've contested the appointment of executorship and need an attorney to file for me. I'm in Stockton California
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not for the contest
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Court is scheduled for August 7
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What should I do? The judge told me I better have an attorney and they all act like I can't contest.

Have you or an attorney for you filed any documents in this case?