Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed to practice before state and federal court
97407003

In a Los Angeles residence community's how much distance are

Customer Question

In a Los Angeles residence community's how much distance are houses supposed to be from the property line? I have all ways understood it is 5 feet. If closer is there a grandfather clause if years of existence?
JA: Is there an easement or public access on the property line?
Customer: No it's between the two houses
JA: What can I say?
Customer: is it 5 feet or not?
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: In Woodland Hills
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed California attorney who is admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. In Los Angeles County, the distance between buildings cannot be any shorter than ten feet. You can click here your for confirmation.

Follow up questions are free, so please feel free to ask away. You can also click here in the future to request me individually. If you don’t have any additional questions, were you satisfied with my service today?