How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RobertJDFL Your Own Question
RobertJDFL, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 13899
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
RobertJDFL is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If you have a medical marijuana card in a different state

Customer Question

If you have a medical marijuana card in a different state for medical condition also seen as a medical condition in Florida . How do you visit Florida ? I need ny medication .
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately, you can't. Despite the fact that you have a medical marijuana card from another state, only a handful of states in which marijuana is legal for medical treatment offer medical marijuana reciprocity, where they accept cards from other states.The six states that currently accept out-of-state medical marijuana cards are Arizona, Maine, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. Therefore, a Florida dispensary will not accept your out of state card.