RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

If you have a medical marijuana card in a different state

Customer Question

If you have a medical marijuana card in a different state for medical condition also seen as a medical condition in Florida . How do you visit Florida ? I need ny medication .
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately, you can't. Despite the fact that you have a medical marijuana card from another state, only a handful of states in which marijuana is legal for medical treatment offer medical marijuana reciprocity, where they accept cards from other states.The six states that currently accept out-of-state medical marijuana cards are Arizona, Maine, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. Therefore, a Florida dispensary will not accept your out of state card.