How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a 73yr/ol disabled veteran with a service dog, who owns

Customer Question

I'm a 73yr/ol disabled veteran with a service dog, who owns a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico with my ex lover, who's family tried to blackmail me into taking my name off the deed.when we returned to Oregon. I need legal representation, I need help to represent me in Oreon and Mexico... She's In Oregan claiming fear for her life, while realotors are trying to quick sale my home in Mexico as soon as I leave the country to try and go to Oregon to have her served. I don't speak spanish and the lawyers here s well as the system is really different I was told that only the Judge and lawyers discussed the cases. I NEED ADVICE.. THIS HAS BEEN DRAGING ON FOR THREE YEARS
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: We were living together in Eugune Oregon, the home is in Vallarta Mexico
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nothing in Oregon, I made it to the persurcutors office in Mexico, they held me there all day because the were waiting for an interpeter. I file things that had happened, and were happening and still happening to me in their office
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The lock were changes when I came to te US when my mother was Ill, I came back to Mexico and there was a for sale sing on the house, I had to brakin my own house to change the locks
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney who is admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. No, just answer is not a law firm in cannot provide legal advice. What we can provide is some general information and provide some helpful recommendations for you to be able to resolve this issue. Based on what I read, it seems as if you need an attorney. Would you like me to provide you some resources so you can find an attorney in your area to help you fight this case?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please refund my money I'm disabled and this won't work for me, my puter is old, I'm old and for me his does not work well, I live in Mexico
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

understood. please contact customer care so they can provide you a full refund.

You can always contact Just Answer’s Customer Care team by clicking here or calling them at 1-***-***-****