I'm being sued for Breach of Contract (auto repo). Is it…

Customer Question
I'm being sued for...

I'm being sued for Breach of Contract (auto repo). Is it beneficial to hire a lawyer?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
7/27/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Are you looking to contest this and fight it or is it a situation whereby the finance company sold the vehicle and is now coming after you for the deficiency?