Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Well I have been taking care of abusive dad 4 years my older

Customer Question

Well I have been taking care of abusive dad 4 years my older sister will not help she has called
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: ga
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No because I feel like I want to take care she has called adult protection service 3 times my Monday July 24 2017 on my birthday for abuse and money twice clear they came out waiting to heat
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do everything and suffer from depression he helps me fininacally told them what a great job I fo
JA: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?
Customer: Social worker
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I happen to be a GA licensed attorney. I'd like to welcome you as a new member of the site. Please remember that the experts on site that assist you are not site employees and we are only paid for our help when you rate our service to you.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What would you like to know?

Doug