How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27763
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] I can not get this guy to vacate my

Customer Question

Second opinion] I can not get this guy to vacate my property, i have asked him for 3 weeks to leave. He will not leave and it is getting out of control. He wanted a job so I gave him a try for a few weeks and in that time he moved his stuff in in on his own accord and going against my wishes. Next thing I know he has to move his trailor over to my property because he's being forced to move it. Now he threatens law suits and exc. I don't owe him anything, he just vagrants and destroys the property.
JA: How old is the home? When was it purchased?
Customer: 1999
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i have been trying to be civilized and as helpful as possible, im a christian
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I fired him because he was breaking company rules, commiting adultry, and trying to imply me,
JA: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?
Customer: part time right now, I needed some help with some carpentry specialty. Trying to get my new bussiness started
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.


I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. In what US state is all of this occurring?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
wyoming, this man worked for me and intern i allowed him to park his trailer on my property during his employment and now that i have no work for him, he continues to reside on my property negating the fact that i had to let him go and told him to leave. how should i go about removing this man from the premises?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

If you've given him a formal notice to quit your property and he has not gotten off of your land, you would be forced to begin eviction proceedings against him and could get him off that way. Once you bring suit, he will have to be served and can respond. There would then be a hearing. Once the judge makes a determination, if he fails to leave, you can have him arrested for trespassing.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.