Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Help just got home from walmart cashier yelled at me and

Customer Question

please help just got home from walmart cashier yelled at me and caused me a panic attack
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: sue walmartt sue walmart caused me medical episode just now it is documented on camera tried to give me money in gift cards please help
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am reporting to you right now I just took an uber and I am home I rang up items at a walmart, my card had a hold and it declined, I called my bank and they fixed it.....sorry I can tell very few words what happened
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: thought you were lawyer speak to lawyer please fine
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. What specifically is it that you want to know? Are you asking if you can sue over what happened?