How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2185
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I asked my friend to whole some money for me and to place it

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I asked my friend to whole some money for me and to place it on an account under her son's name. when i needed money i would ask her to deposit it into my account. She also informed me of an investment her father did to give loans to people who cannot get it through the banks. i invested money and now I am asking her for all my money she refuses to give it back
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: fl
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i am not living in the US and will have to gather my papers to go back to fl and file a lawsuit no lawyer will help me or take my case due to the fee they charge
JA: Has a complaint been filed and served? What are the claims in the case?
Customer: nothing have been filed as yet. She is witholding my finances I asked her to hold on to and i believe a ponzi scam is involved in the loan i invested in
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just would like to know how can i get back my money because i am not going to allow her to get away with my money
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 2 months ago.

I may have a colleague who may be able to assist.