Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I'm being used as the face of Facebook with out my Covent.

Customer Question

I'm being used as the face of Facebook with out my Covent. There was an implant there my ear with out my concent as part of an investigation and to defame me..
JA: What evidence is there regarding damages from the statement?
Customer: Facebook's news and every thing relating to what's going on with air. All coming from my brain.plus comments with regards ***** *****@ hotmail.com... games being made
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I tried filing an injunction but it was dismissed when I was released. I've tried getting a lawyer but no local lawyer is Will to take my case ... To much money involved....
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not only are they defaming but have actually made attempts to turn me gay and take money that had been awarded to me by my wife's father who claims to be me.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot take your case because the law forbids any attorney on this site from doing so.
However, before any local attorney will take your case, you need to get medical proof of the implant and you need to do this by getting to a local doctor and telling them what is going on and have them find the implant. You see, once you get the doctor to get that implant out, you can get the serial number traced and you know specifically who to sue. Then you can get this stopped, because then an attorney will take this case as you have the actual physical evidence. Without the physical evidence from the doctor, no local lawyer will take the case.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.