I need help with contract dispute with an insurance company.

Hello I need help...

Hello I need help with contract dispute with an insurance company. They also are not paying whats owed me from a claim filed in nov of 2016. they have not denied my claim but have not paid it either

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Tn

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

In court ? No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of at the moment

Answered in 1 minute by:
7/27/2017
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?

if I want to make the insurance company speed up the settlement process as they have been acting in bad faith. 8 month old claim and have not gotten any settlement numbers yet and they have agreed to pay me but has not yet and they are not moving at all.

If you received an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and in your case this format should be sufficient.

ok thats fine

I see your addition facts, but I need to know what questions you have.

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
what do I need to do to get them to move faster? Is there some kind of paperwork I can file with the courts?
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started

There is nothing you can file with the courts other than a lawsuit. The best thing to do is hire a local lawyer to send them what is known as a Bad Faith letter threatening them with a Bad Faith lawsuit if they do not get your claim resolved. While you can send the letter yourself it needs to contain certain language which the attorney will how to phrase. We are not allowed to provide specific language and there are no forms online that are correct that I know of.

I was just charged $59 dollars for a phone call. Will someone put that back on my credit card?
There is no need for a phone call now since you text all the information. Thanks

If you received an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me. I do not have control over what the website sends. I also don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and in your case this format should be sufficient.

If you contact***@******.*** and explain that you didn't want the phone call and you would like it removed but make it clear that you are accepting the written answer. If you don't get any response within the next day let me know and I'll try to send an email as well.