Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I USED TO RESIDE ATI NEED HELP GETTING BETTER FOR MY KIDS .I

Customer Question

My name is***** USED TO RESIDE AT*****I NEED HELP GETTING BETTER FOR MY KIDS .I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO MOVE FROM A HOSPITAL STAY AND LEFT WITH A BAG OF CLOTHES TO LIVE ON AND MY KIDS ARE NOW STAYING WITH THEIR FATHER WITH A CASE WORKER I WAS NOT GIVEN THIRTY DAYS.I AM ON MEDS 1 MG OF RISPORDAL AND MY FAMILY IS ALL TRYING TO SEND MY TO A PLACE FOR CARE BECAUSE I PRAY ALOT
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please clarify what it is that you are asking, specifically.