Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  29 Years In General Practice,
68197583

My # KTNTT11KQ48G, The criminal history is wrong. My legal

Customer Question

My # KTNTT11KQ48G
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: The criminal history is wrong. My legal name is*****'Donna. Kansas City, Missouri
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I sent back the back page of the report response & hv heard nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 2 months ago.

what is your question?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Kansas City, Missouri

you need to give me more information before I can help you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What other info do you need ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What other info do u need.?

This is all the information that I have. I cannot see what you're asking or what your question is. I would like to help.

My # KTNTT11KQ48G
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: The criminal history is wrong. My legal name is*****'Donna. Kansas City, Missouri
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I sent back the back page of the report response & hv heard nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I told you, I'm in Missouri. I live in Kansas City, Missouri.
What other info do you need ?

you have not given me a question or issue

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
TSA needs to correct my criminal history, how do we accomplish this? I mailed the page of my application that they requested I send back if I disputed information they had. They HV not followed up with my letter. How can I correct this matter ?

what is wrong on your criminal record?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
They hv: convictions homicide 11/23/98 Kansas City, Missouri 1998....murder for hire Chicago,I'll. 3/10/98
Arrests/complaints/indictments/open criminal dispositions: murder for hire Kansas City, Kansas 1/13/98.
That's what is on their records.

is any of that correct?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No.
July 18, 1998 I was convicted of
Conspiracy to hire.
The agent paid the only witness( an felon in trouble for drugs) over 5000.$ to lie & agent / prosecutor altered my evidence to suit them. My public defender didn't answer calls when people were calling in telling my attorney the witness against me had a false identity. The agent used that witness in at least 5 other cases to lie, before my case. I hv proof agent & prosecutor edited my evidence. My public defender presented my appeal without my knowledge or input from me, just to cover his lies & lack of accurate defense for me. & he would not allow the innocence project to review my case records.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Their info is not correct

If the conviction record is not correct, then you would need to contact the court that is listing the incorrect information and have them remove anything that is not correct. I am assuming at this point that it is beyond the appeal period so you would not be able to appeal a prior conviction

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The attorney presented the appeal & was denied before I knew what he did. It was to cover his errors & misconduct. My first attorney recently did 18 months in fed penitentiary & lost his license because he got caught stealing from all his clients.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There is not a court case, any detail info to go on, not even a date of occurrence.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That was on Missouri records, Kansas states no arrests, Missouri states no arrests but the arrests look like they have been added, not as original document. Waiting for Illinois & FBI info. I hv sent my fingerprints to all these agencies to help clear my name.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Will this last question be answered ?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 months ago.

I am a different Attorney. The site asked me to check to see if you still needed assistance?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How do I get information off my arrest record ? Did u read my previous communication with the previous attorney?

I did read the communication. It was a little confusing at first, however you cleared it up. It appears that there was an appeal.

"That was on Missouri records, Kansas states no arrests, Missouri states no arrests but the arrests look like they have been added, not as original document. Waiting for Illinois & FBI info. I hv sent my fingerprints to all these agencies to help clear my name."

Tell me the exact State and record you are trying to have removed/expunged and I will provide you with the process. Is this showing up in Illinois?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The conviction in Illinois is not mine. Never been arrested in Illinois.

Which State do you need the record cleared from?

Where did this occur and where is the record showing up?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
False into on Kansas, Missouri & Illinois as well as Federal.
you have to clear each State and the Federal record. I will provide a link for the forms for the states you named and the Federal record as well. One moment please.
Illinois https://www.illinois.gov/osad/Expungement/Documents/Crinminal%20Exp%20Guide/ExpungementSealingOverview.pdfs
Kansas http://www.papillonfoundation.org/criminal-record-resources/kansas/adult-forms-conviction/
Missouri https://www.courts.mo.gov/page.jsp?id=649
Missouri https://www.courts.mo.gov/file.jsp?id=56341
At the Federal level the process requires the assistance of an Attorney. Where are you located so I can provide resources in your area?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I live in KansasCity, Missouri.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I believe this is the work of an x boyfriend that is a hacker who is doing this to my recored. He foraged his birth certificate in order to get a passport when we went to Mexico on vacation many years ago. He has a drug felony .

I am sorry to hear that. And I know it is terrible to have a record of any kind let alone one that is incorrect. Let me provide a link for Attorneys in your area that provide FREE consultations as well as any Pro Bono services. I am hopeful that this will get cleared up so you do not have to worry that this type of thing will pop up in the future. I appreciate how forthcoming you have been with me on matter that is very sensitive. Please give me a few moments.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out. Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you for using JA! We appreciate your business.

Do you have any additional questions for me?