Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am, danielson md. I took vytorin and developed severe

Customer Question

I am, harry danielson md. I took vytorin and developed severe dorsal paraspinal musculasr atrophy which caused major spinal deformity. I need two canes or a walker to ambu;ate. I hlave been advised to have a fusion from my c-
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: to my sacrum
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need compensation. quality of life is poor. can I talk on phone to someone?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, what is your specific question for us? We are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, we can only answer questions for customers and provide them information.