How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just found out about the UCC1 form to get out of debt and

Customer Question

HI, my name is***** just found out about the UCC1 form to get out of debt and stop foreclosure on my house. Am I correct so far?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No, I'm doing my research. I live in Nassau County Long Island New York.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not right now.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 2 months ago.

This does not sound right no. A UCC1 form is used by a creditor to put a lien on property.

Are you thinking of bankruptcy perhaps?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No. It 's more complicated than that. Actually it's supposed to be a
"Original Due Declaration and Notice of Factualized Trust"
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can I get back to you later? Like I said befor I still doing research on this matter and I would like to run it by you when I have it all together?
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 2 months ago.

Of course, I will be here...

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide assistance. It seems that the attorney originally providing assistance has opted out of the question.

Please let me know when you are ready to provide additional information, so that I may help you with your foreclosure issue.