Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed to practice before state and federal court
97407003

My ex-husband was ordered to pay supposal support since

Customer Question

my ex-husband was ordered to pay supposal support since 5/2017, and I haven't seen a dime. And I also have to move out of my home because it's been sold. I really need the supposal support to help me relocate before September 2017. What can I do to make him pay?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: what do I have to pay you?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: what is your fee?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: what is the total amount?:
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: we have a court ordered divorced decree and court ordered spousal support starting 5/1/2017
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just tell me how to collect the spousal support, I only have a month to move out
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a California licensed attorney admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need the answer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
send answer to my e-mail address,***@******.***

Fortunately, collecting on child support is a relatively straightforward process. If you click here, you can see the forms that you need to begin collecting on your child support. This website is developed by the state of California courts and you know that it is a valid website. The first thing that you will notice is that if the local Child Support Agency is involved, then you will want to contact the local Child Support Agency to help enforce this claim. If a local Child Support Agency is not involved, then you can go through the court system to help garnish this individual's wages

Follow up questions are free, so please feel free to ask away. You can also click here in the future to request me individually. If you don’t have any additional questions, were you satisfied with my service today?