Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can you help me with my court hearing in jefferson parrish

Customer Question

can you help me with my court hearing in jefferson parrish my phone #(###) ###-#### need help please
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: IN GRETAR LA I THINK
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes ***** ***** has a court date Aug. 10 2017 but he is still in federal prison now please call his mother at(###) ###-####JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats all I know you will need to speak his mother Hazel
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law. All we can do is answer questions and provide information to customers so they are better informed in dealing with their matters. IF Charles needs an attorney, she has to get him a local attorney for representation.

Phone service is a premium charge service, so it would cost you more for a phone call and we still cannot represent anyone through phone service.