LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I need to carry threw TSA security a small vile of

Customer Question

I need to carry threw TSA security a small vile of medication surrounded by ice packs and a package of small needles. Will this be permitted?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: huh?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: what do u mean filed or reported?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Yes, you should be allowed to take the medical and needles on -board. However, you do need to make sure the medication / vile is properly labeled and show that you have a prescription for it. Moreover, you need to speak with TSA ahead of time and disclose this when you arrive, so they are aware of it and know you have the needled to inject the medicine and can perform the proper search.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!