Can a Florida District court grant a private group

Customer Question
Can a Florida District...

Can a Florida District court grant a private group authorization to inspect a property in Oklahoma if we have never owned anything in Florida?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

We have a zoo in Oklahoma and PeTA got a judge in Florida to grant the permission to inspect our zoo

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean filed or reported, I just got served today

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just need to know which state to look for a lawyer, Oklahoma or Florida

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
7/26/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 10 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Was this in FL state court or in Federal court?

Tina, Lawyer