I spoke w the boss today and she mentioned abt me harrassing…

Customer Question
Andrew! I spoke w the...
Andrew! I spoke w the boss today and she mentioned abt me harrassing by calling them. Why am I so mad and I need to calm down and how she heard rumors that I'm in need of money that's why I digged back issue 2 years ago. Now she told me that the 6000 is restocking fee for when I upgraded the machine. She said my Payment is a contract that I'm agreeing to the price. I told her I'm having a police report now that someone in my representation trying to sabotage my company and even from her salesman that they called to close down my account. She said are u in need of money that's why you are doing this to get your money back? I was just out of words. What's your recommendation. I asked who did you hear it and who told u to closed down my account but she wouldn't answer.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 6 days by:
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Andrew, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Probably should do the phone call again.

Let me know when you are online and we can talk about this and discuss writing a demand letter to them.