Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
98985349

I spoke w the boss today and she mentioned abt me harrassing

Customer Question

Andrew! I spoke w the boss today and she mentioned abt me harrassing by calling them. Why am I so mad and I need to calm down and how she heard rumors that I'm in need of money that's why I digged back issue 2 years ago. Now she told me that the 6000 is restocking fee for when I upgraded the machine. She said my Payment is a contract that I'm agreeing to the price. I told her I'm having a police report now that someone in my representation trying to sabotage my company and even from her salesman that they called to close down my account. She said are u in need of money that's why you are doing this to get your money back? I was just out of words. What's your recommendation. I asked who did you hear it and who told u to closed down my account but she wouldn't answer.
Expert:  Andrew replied 2 months ago.

Probably should do the phone call again.

Expert:  Andrew replied 2 months ago.

Let me know when you are online and we can talk about this and discuss writing a demand letter to them.