I need you to help me to check my case number please my case…

Customer Question
Hi i need you...

Hi i need you to help me to check my case number ***** my case number ***** ***************** please

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in ST.thomas usvi

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know if they still working on this case please

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 6 days by:
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. The site asked me to see if you still needed assistance with your question?