How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marsha411JD Your Own Question
Marsha411JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 20392
Experience:  Licensed Atty, 29 yrs exp in the practice of law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Marsha411JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I misplaced my tsa card can i get a replacement? Florida

Customer Question

i misplaced my tsa card can i get a replacement?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 months ago.


I assume that you are referring to a NEXUS, SENTRY, or Global Entry card. If so, then you may login to your GOES account to request a new card by clicking on "Manage Membership," then "US Programs," then card replacement. You can select any reason. After you pay the $25 replacement fee, one will be mailed to you at the address in your profile. Due to security, the cards are mailed in plain white envelopes and cannot be forwarded.

If, for some reason, you don't have a GOES account, you can set one up and then just enter your information from your lost card as requested. This is the GOES website:;jsessionid=hwR7tYp3kwe05VwCc-oDrs3Yt1Pr7L8GnTBuS8NaL20JUKALMKFv!-2001563443

Please feel free to ask for clarification if needed. If none is needed, then if you could take a moment to leave a positive rating of my efforts to assist you, then the Site will give me credit for assisting you today. Thank you

Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 months ago.

Hello again,

I wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you did not have any follow up questions for me from the answer I provided to you on the 25th. For some reason, the Experts are not always getting replies or ratings (at the top of the question/answer page you are viewing or in the pop up box for this question), which is how we get credit (paid by the Site) for our work, that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I received neither.

Please keep in mind that I cannot control the law or your circumstances, and am ethically bound to provide you with accurate information based on the facts you give me even if the news is not good. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating,please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator. Please note that Site use works best while using a computer and using either Google Chrome or Firefox.

In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue,if needed. You can bookmark my page at:

Thank you.