Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can you call me, ohio, not they i know of, know i would

Customer Question

can you call me
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not they i know of
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: know i would perpfer to talk so that i can explain the situtaion
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Normally the conversation is online. However if you want a call, you have that option on your screen. Please, either reply and tell me what I can answer for you and/or use the call option to have an expert call you.

Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.
Hello! I plan to log off soon and am just touching base to see if you still needed help.