Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Does freedom of speech and expression apply to facebook? It…

Customer Question
Does freedom of speech...

Does freedom of speech and expression apply to facebook ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

It was due to a legal claim against a hospital. my mothers grand daughter checked the nurse that caused my mothers death on face book. Peach health was claims was told of this and "pulled" the claim.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't know, I was not home at home at the time. Ms. Annie Callahan Peach health,said she would put a restraining on me and pulled wrongful death offer she made. I am disabled and now due to having to bring my mother home and watch her die a horrible death. I suffer from Ptsd.

Lawyer's Assistant: When did this happen? What medical records or other evidence do you have?

I have the OMG records, and getting the records now form River Bend Hospital

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I guess not, I just give up. I can't take anymore.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
7/25/2017
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. I do not send that offer, the system does. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.

Also, if you are waiting for a while for my response, it is because we are very busy or I am preparing a response to your question. I promise that I will be here to help you. So please do not click Opt Out and do not close the question. This will only result in further delays while you wait for another Expert. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Please give me some time to consider your question.

What is the speech or expression you are referring to? Are you saying that your right to freedom of expression or speech has been infringed upon by someone?

I am in Oregon.

That does not answer my questions. Please review my question and answer it accordingly.

Tina, Lawyer