Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Well I rent my landlord was here subtrailer in socastee.

Customer Question

well I rent my landlord was here subtrailer in socastee
JA: Does this involve a written or oral agreement? Is it a month-to-month lease or fixed term?
Customer: yes both
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: np
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes my landlord put in the contract no dogs but said we would talk about he ended up letting us have a small dog told us no more than fifteen pounds he also said no adult children staying with me but he allowed my my oldest to stay yes there is more
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is?

.

If you can post is and some more of the back story, I will try to help.

.

.

thanks