Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am looking for small court attorney. The owner of Dance

Customer Question

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am looking for small court attorney. The owner of Dance school owed us $600 ( left over from payments for the dance classes) which we didn't use since we left studio. The owner promised to return money , send check for $300 but then start sending me messages with suggestion to get my money from the third party. I want to stop all argumentation and get my money through the court. Would you be able to help?
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: MA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, I just have all our conversation on messenger. As well as copy of 1st check.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Since it was continuous saga since February, Am I allowed for bigger compensation , not just this $600?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. The site does not provide legal representation but I am happy to answer any questions which you may have. Please let me know.