Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

How much would it cost to have a lawyer read the divorce

Customer Question

How much would it cost to have a lawyer read the divorce decree my husbands lawyer drew up to make sure I'm not getting screwed.
JA: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).
Customer: I don't know if there is and issue, but I just want to make sure there isn't something in there I am missing. How would I send it?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oklahoma
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I don't know what it was called but it was an agreement to follow until the divorce was final. It was filed about a year ago.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 3 months ago.

This is attorney Bill offering assistance.

A divorce agreement filed by both parties should really be reviewed and drawn up by both parties rather than one side it is likely to be more favorable to the party that has drawn up the agreement.

Because a divorce decree is final and the provisions difficult to overturn you will need to make modifications to the decree before it is filed with the court. You are also entitled not to come to agreement and have the court come to a resolution on all aspects of the divorce.

If you have a copy of the divorce agreement you can send it through this site and I can make a review offer.

How many pages is it ?

Just a reminder that I count on positive ratings.

So please take the time to rate positively now before exiting.

This is how I get a credit for my time and response .

You do this by rating 5*, 4* or betetr.

SO I hope you rate five stars

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

This is attorney Bill following up with you on your question.

If you need more assistance please let me know.

Just a reminder that by leaving a positive rating I get a credit for my previous response and time.

SO please take a moment to rate.

You do this by clicking 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today before exiting.

Thanks

Attorney Bill