Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We live in and me and my hisband believe someone did

Customer Question

Hi we live in virginia and me and my hisband believe someone did witchcraft on us can we sue
JA: Has a complaint been filed and served? What are the claims in the case?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes that person has intruded my parents house and has made my husband do biding
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. You can sue but the burden would be on you, as the moving party, to show and support that someone did this to you and that you were harmed and suffered damages. I think it may be hard to prove witchcraft, so you would need evidence to show that the harm suffered was a direct result of their actions.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!