How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We live in and me and my hisband believe someone did

Customer Question

Hi we live in virginia and me and my hisband believe someone did witchcraft on us can we sue
JA: Has a complaint been filed and served? What are the claims in the case?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes that person has intruded my parents house and has made my husband do biding
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. You can sue but the burden would be on you, as the moving party, to show and support that someone did this to you and that you were harmed and suffered damages. I think it may be hard to prove witchcraft, so you would need evidence to show that the harm suffered was a direct result of their actions.

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!