Is it possible to indicate me a list of Civil Litigation…

Hello. Is it possible to...
Hello. Is it possible to indicate me a list of Civil Litigation Lawyers who work in the New York area?
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/25/2017
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You can locate a litigation lawyer here are ones for NY state and NYC just in case.

Lawyer Referral and Information Service
1(###) ###-####br />Nysbalris.legal.io

Need an attorney in NYC? Call(###) ###-####/p>

Tell them you need litigation lawyer.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.I wish you the best here.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hey ray, thanks for the tip!But do you have any civil litigation attorneys you know and could refer to me?

Use the lawyer referral they will find you civil litigation lawyer in your area.Thanks and thanks for rating 5 stars.I wish you the best.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like a referral of a trustworthy lawyer. If you had to get heart surgery done would you google a doctor or try to get a referral?
I

All four of these have perfect AVVO ratings and are highly skilled litigation lawyers.

• Adam Singer

5.0 stars 34 reviews

Avvo Rating: 10

Licensed for 13 years

Sophistication of large firm litigation experience in a cost-sensitive and nimble firm.

Practice areas: Litigation, Identity Theft, Credit Repair, Consumer Protection, Debt Collection

(646)(###) ###-####/a> Message Website

• Avvo

Pro

Richard Weltman

5.0 stars 11 reviews

Avvo Rating: 10

Licensed for 38 years

Don't face litigation alone. Weltman & Moskowitz is here to help with solid guidance. Call today.

Practice areas: Litigation, Bankruptcy & Debt, Lawsuits & Disputes

(888)(###) ###-####/a> Message Website

• Muhammad Ravala

5.0 stars 17 reviews

Avvo Rating: 10

Licensed for 7 years

Premier award winning Business Lawyer with local offices handling your start-up, business, contracts, commercial litigation, cross-border, international, non-profit, and business...

Practice areas: Litigation, Contracts & Agreements, Business, International Law, Arbitration

• Davida Perry

5.0 stars 4 reviews

Avvo Rating: 10

Licensed for 31 years

Davida S. Perry has been a civil litigator since 1986 and holds the distinction of an "AV" rating with Preeminence from Martindale-Hubbell. Ms. Perry was selected and honored as a Super...

Practice areas: Litigation, Employment & Labor, Sexual Harassment, Discrimination

• Bruce Raskin

5.0 stars 1 review

Avvo Rating: 10

Licensed for 32 years

Mr. Raskin is a senior partner of Raskin & Kremins, LLP, specializing in personal injury, commercial, and civil rights litigation. He has been a practicing attorney for more than 25...

Practice areas: Litigation, Brain Injury, Animal & Dog Bites, Birth Injury, Spinal Cord Injury

Ray, Lawyer