Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Just wondering if money can be given back, even when papers

Customer Question

Just wondering if money can be given back, even when papers are signed, but they won't help me unless I pay more.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UT
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not really, but I've asked for money back and I'm told that "they can't return money because they don't do that". I don't think that's fair if there are others beside me that can no longer be part of this company because of the fees they are asking for.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not sure what steps to take against this company, and if anything can be done. I'm not sure if anyone has any complains against them but they become richer every time someone signs up, it's a lot of money to me.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Can you please share with me a little more about the situation?