Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I've already signed up. Texas. We are divorced

Customer Question

I've already signed up
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: We are divorced
JA: Are there any minor children from the relationship? What is the custody situation?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. I do not send that offer, the system does. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.

Please give me some time to consider your question.

So what is the rest of the background to this question and what are your questions?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do I still have to pay here since her roommate is a male

The background is incomplete. Can you please provide complete information to the background of this case?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We divorced on June 9th I signed agreement 23rd saying I would pay 2500 A month spousal support till she married or moved in with someone.she has now moved in with a male says it's not romantic that should t matter do I still have to pay her

I do not have enough information. What is the specific language of the agreement? And did the court certify this agreement?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nevermind this site is a waste of time

It's not a waste of time. Legal questions are not just yes or no. There is a lot to digest. That's why there are lawyers and courts. Imagine if I were to give you an answer based on the limited information you gave me, and then something important that I did not know changed the outcome for you. You'd be really angry with me. More than you are now.