Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need a landlord and tenant lawyer pro bono do you have

Customer Question

I need a landlord and tenant lawyer pro bono do you have some one to help me I have a hearing this Wednesday at 3:00 please
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: I need a lawyer it's housing authority
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The hearing is at the housing authority office 777grant office
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They want me to move to one bedroom because I'm over housed they are mad at me because I did down size last oct I did and I got hurt I'm disabled and so is my husband I have mental problems I don't sleep with my husband I sleep up stairs I want a two bedroom if I have to move out of here
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. No one here can represent you. So we can not attend the hearing you have. We can provide information, but that is the limit of this service.

Do you have questions?